Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
A sand making machine, also known as sand maker, is mainly composed of upper cover, cylinder, impeller, rotor etc. Xuanshi VSIX vertical shaft impact crusher is newly-designed on the basis of advanced sand making technology of Germany and America. Compared with VSI sand making machine, it has higher reduction ratio, improved capacity and lower power consumption.
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Working Principle
Materials vertically fall into the rotating impeller, and under the influence of centrifugal force, the materials collide with the materials distributed around the impeller. After the collision, the materials will also impact with the vortex between the impeller and casing until they are crushed. Through recycled broken system, the particles with satisfactory size will be discharged from the lower part of the machine.
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Performance and Features
1. The sand making machine integrates three crushing modes, and can continuously work for 720 hours.
2. Higher crushing chamber, greater crushing impact.
3. During the parts and material procurement, production and processing, the quality is strictly controlled. Wearing parts is optimally allocated for longer service life.
4. Hydraulic autonomous system: convenient maintenance, high performance, low failure rate.
5. The whole frame adopts elastic reinforcement technology, eliminating the problems like easy fracture of motor frame.